Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- Holy Week 2011
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
|World & Business - Marketing|
|Thursday, 30 December 2010 14:39|
We could not finish the year without a post dedicated to the best of our timeline. The 2010's days are numbered and there are many who dare to pretend to be Nostradamus. We leave you with a compilation of predictions for 2011 that follow closely:
Following in the footsteps of Forrester, we propose this short survey so that together and 2.0 we join very well what is going to take the next 2011. Do you participate?