Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Marketing|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 14:23|
In creative territory usually spend some time on Friday for breakfast (almost) all together and chat and share knowledge and experiences: the # TcDesayunos . With guests or Peer tecerianos. Today I had the opportunity to share what I learned about Facebook's advertising system in a format (short, 20 minutes!) That recalls something Japanese Pecha Kucha. share the view presentation and some notes.
Facebook will not stop launching new products in its advertising system and offer new possibilities of interfacing and generate link - or not - between brands or content providers and users. In this presentation, I tried to explain briefly the basis of the marketplace ads (which you can create yourself format self from the platform of Facebook. I summarize some of the most basic aspects seen in the presentation, highly condensed format.
Facebook allows us to display ads to users based on their interests and actions.
2. Types of ads
Many. In summary:
3. Types of segmentation
Facebook allows you to segment by users declared interests (sports, Cuenca, Coca-Cola), by demographic characteristics (state where they live, age, gender, languages spoken ...), event (if you are having a birthday, if you have moved from city), mobile device access to Facebook ...
4. Method of payment
Facebook is a CPC (cost per click) that consumes your account balance if users click or CPM (balance is consumed each time your ad shows 1000 times). It operates through a combined bid (compete with other advertisers who want to show your ads to the same user than you) and efficiency of the ad. If your ad is working (people click) will be more equal than others to CPC. This is a simplification, the detail of this is not public to my knowledge :-)
Once we have different versions of our active listings, we try to optimize it to be efficient and effective according to what we want to achieve visibility, visits to a tab, fans, video views ... Take for general guidance:
To close, we talked about the best way of combining paid advertising with editorial content and good content. How segmenting and working properly we try not to be intrusive for maximum interaction with our content, sure sign that our content is being appreciated by the user and being thus referenced to their friends and contacts.
For more information: Monthly Newsletter Facebook resources. (In Spanish)
Photo credit: (Tosca) from own production material and es.wikipedia.org starwars.com