Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Marketing|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 10:14|
Many secrets for a company to achieve success, and one of the most important is to be headed by a leader. There is no point having a great team of professionals if you are not able to coordinate to give the best of themselves.
Coaching, a term that refers to this ability to successfully lead a group of people, from the word "coach" term to refer to coach a team in the world of sports jargon. In fact, there are minimal differences that may exist between a football coach and a business leader. An example of a good leader / coach may be Luis Aragones, the coach of the Spanish football that made possible the victory of a team historically defeated. Restored hope and confidence created his team needed to win.
A good leader ...
1. Motivate know, know what to say at all times and how to say that the team is willing to give the best of himself and achieve goals. In the movie The Year of the Tick is a scene that represents very well the power of motivation, even if these "Japanese techniques of motivation" are questionable ...
2. It is followed by the team. A leader must be able to generate the trust necessary for all walk in the same direction.
3. He is a visionary, visualize where you want to reach goal and traces the design of a strategy to achieve this.
4. It includes every member of your team. Understand what the needs of the gang and understandably led to them.
5. Know the strengths and weaknesses of each of the components and supplies the weaknesses of each other's strengths.
6. He is respected but loved at the same time, as advised Machiavelli in The Prince. In case you can not have both, Machiavelli advises that it is better to be feared. However here there is no possibility of excluding one of the two attributes. A good leader knows how to keep them both.
7. Pursuing profits at the group level and not individual. Look for the common good not the glory alone.
8. Unleash the potential of people. Provides confidence that each piece of equipment needed to give the best of themselves.
9. Believe in what you do. If he does not trust what you are doing, you can hardly pass on to your computer.
10. Knows how to solve problems. Creative and able to envision several ways to solve the same problem.
11. It's Observer. Study carefully the environment and identifies opportunities presented to him.
A good leader should meet at least the requirements listed here, but the coaching is not easy and not something that everyone can or know how to do, no more than take a look at the world around us to realize thereof.