Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Marketing|
|Friday, 18 May 2012 11:09|
A reflection that you have the time (for example, here we have Jesus Encinar in 2008 , and we can not forget our Gonzalo Martin) and that these days seems to come alive. The growing presence of brands in generating content simply speeds up the process a little more: the amateurs produce content, trademarks as well. More supply, lower prices.
Is it something so new? In the background are not. The recipes have been gifted with a long tin cans or bag guides you gave them away some banks. But there was something so massive and the battle for visibility so intense.
Given the overabundance of content there are two approaches:
Traditionally the latter getting the attention by buying the former, now they want (or must) win on their own.
In this complex way to get attention spent on generating content relevant, interesting, quality, etc.. etc. etc. We also give it more visibility in many cases paying. So that the lines between paid media, earned themselves and sometimes they become too diffuse, so that it can be difficult to tell where we are.
Philosophical considerations aside, let us examine some cases:
Beyond the boundaries between advertising and content you can blend, is an undeniable trend that the price of the latter tends to zero. The passionate (and classical) debate about whether blogging is an interesting job or not those opinions Versvs , Gonzalo Martín and Antonio Ortiz - revived these days is just another manifestation of it. Charging for content is becoming more difficult.
Many brands do not only contribute to the dissemination of foreign content, so original and generate relevant and often invest additional amounts to have greater visibility.
In this situation where we've been engaged for several years, the general contents compete fiercely for a few seconds of our attention. However, niche content is becoming increasingly specialized, increasingly need a good focus on what and how we want the content strategies work for our brand.
As personal brands also compete for those bits of attention. Nothing new, okay, but should not forget ;)