Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Tuesday, 04 September 2012 10:46|
We know the unemployment rate, and we know what to do in a job interview. We have discussed the benefits and assistance for the unemployed. Today we have to tell you what the most popular professions.
Sevilla University conducted a study prepared by the 'Laboratory Occupational'. What we can draw from this study is that the race of Engineering is the lowest unemployment rate, something, according to the study, which has been monitored for some five years later.
Followers other as I NGINEERING Industrial, Medical, Pharmacy, Tourism, Agricultural Engineer, Industrial Relations, Master or Economics, which exhibit very low unemployment rates, all with a level below 10 percent.
Now it is time to decide what to do, we have to think what are the outputs, in fact, young people now much more racing look with outputs that they really like, which is normal in times of crisis, according to the study.
There are new qualifications that are opening hole. 'Qualifications are gaining ground areas related to health, technology, education, leisure and entertainment and international studies, "says Juan Antonio Escarabajal, Nebrija University. In the center is inclined to demand Automobile or Mechanical Engineering, but has established the International Relations Degree combined with another degree such as Law, Business Administration and Management or Journalism, and careers related to bilingual education, in addition to studies related to the entertainment industry, as Performing Arts, Tourism and Communication Studies.
International Relations and Aerospace Engineering Teaching and Primary Education in English are relatively new degree of Alfonso X, as Iris Nunez Trebol, 'in a few courses are proving to be successful'. In the Camilo José Cela, Grades as video game design and development, design, science, transport and logistics and protocol and event management are emerging. In the CEU gaining ground (plus or Biomedical Engineering Digital Communication) joint degrees of economic and legal area and bilingual degrees. In Europea de Madrid, the degrees will gain ground 'will be those that best suit the needs of the global market, "according to Marta Arroyo, Vice President for Students and Employment Center. Thus, highlight Sciences Degrees in Dance, Performing Arts and media, in electronic and digital art in Sports Management or Pilot and Air Operations Directorate or Degrees in Creative Musical or Biomedical Engineering.