Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Thursday, 30 August 2012 12:26|
We leave a brief summary of the economic reality, we know that a picture is worth a thousand words, or so they say. In one picture, we can see the percentage of unemployed by provinces.
The worst thing about this picture is that the government says unemployment will continue to grow until 2015, which means that according to our calculations the map will have more black than green areas, Significant?, Right? Let's see if it will be true that a picture is worth a thousand words ...