World & Business -
Thursday, 30 August 2012 14:43
On September 1 shall enter into force the dreaded VAT increase, a new setback for our pockets. Who can still deplete these past three days to avoid the second increase in two years of this tax. Here we give you 10 tips to avoid the imposition of this rise in Value Added Tax.
- The culture industry will be most affected by this increase. Cinemas, concerts, theaters, among others will suffer a rise 8% to 21% . What has led to numerous protests from the industry. Besides the artwork (templates, canvas, paints ...) will suffer an increase of 4 to 21%. So take advantage and culturízate.
- Fill the tank. If already, gasoline is priced very high at this point (on Wednesday suffered the biggest rise in its history), with the increase in VAT is going to be through the roof. Although eventually sell the car to buy petrol, time to time.
- Enjoy and do yourself a makeover . If we want to visit the hairdresser or even a complete change with cosmetic surgery, which is as soon as possible, otherwise we run over VAT and facts leave us a rag. Spend the 8 to 21%.
- Buy diapers, you will find not only annoying change, also buy. Spend the 8 to 21 percent.
- See best, will be starting this weekend more expensive, so here regularte advantage and sees the light. Glasses and contact lenses go from 8 to 10%.
- Go to the dentist and take your pet to the vet. Not only will hurt the wheels, will hurt the pocket before this rise, any problems that have cost us 13% more. Also, if you see your pet a little "pachucha" go to the vet as soon as possible, because as of this Saturday, we will pay 13% more.
- Enjoy the animals and amusement park . Go with your loved ones to enjoy the animals or attractions as soon as possible, and we'll put the stick and tickets cost us 13% more expensive.
- Buying things for your home. Shampoos, detergents, creams, being evergreen, rising to 21%.
- If you're a hopeless romantic, give a bouquet of flowers. A loving gesture like this will cost about 13 percent more than it did before. So try not to mess with your partner because fastidiarás also your pocket.
- Finally, make a party in style. Not because we will impoverish us all a little more than what we are, have to do with bad humor. Welcomes from September 1 we will be a little poorer with an increase in VAT on drinks and cigars from 18% to 21%.