Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Wednesday, 29 August 2012 15:04|
The Regional Government of Castilla y León has created a very useful new service for its residents, with a name completely agree with the functionality of the service: How is my application?
'How is my application?' is a service that enhances the ability of the citizen via Internet search your record, for example, to request a home. This is both economical in money and time, and that the City or the housing office will not be collapsed, and the citizen who wants to look at it, you can do from home or work.
For example, the Ministry of Justice on its website has also decided to launch this service to see how they track procedures of administrative states from your own home. model is a practical and simple, which saves on staff, and the public is comfortable, easy and simple with only putting your data and a single click.