Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 11:46|
If you are thinking of renting your home there are several things you should think, for example, if you rent it furnished or not, at what price, how will the contract, we give some ideas to keep your rental housing as in most contracts is the landlord must take care to keep the house in perfect condition for the tenant, do you want estonote cost anything? Do you want to make it as easy as possible? We will try to help.
What is one of the main fears when plantearte currently rent your home? Defaults. Today we see constantly in the news that some people can stay in your home without paying, and justice is slow, but with some handy insurance adequate coverage and to take charge, for example, the costs of a trial , you will be much quieter when property coverage to other users who typically do not know anything. Here you have a story explaining that late payments in the lease increases with age, so you better be protected so it does not happen to us.
Our board is looking for a rental insurance! Rent without problems, be sure and keep a property empty for fear.