Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 18:40|
The English Court has decided on its policy of equality, uniforms for men who work in stores, like women, who already had uniform.
In 2008 it adopted an Equality Plan which aims to be fair and that the men and women have the same standards of dress, since until now, only they were in uniform, while they could wear a suit, but not the company . The group has a workforce of 102,699 people, of which 63% are women and 37% male, according to its latest annual report. The average full-time reaches 90,836 people.
Will soon submit the accounts and know the cost to business will this new measure was proposed by the unions, as we said in 2008.