Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 18:52|
The claim of the amount that suits you for work is the lawsuit you have to do to companies so that they will pay what they owe. You can throw you back for two reasons: fear of dismissal and other fear related to the fear of not charging even suing and winning. However, these two fears are logical.
The get fired as a result of a lawsuit or claim is voidable upon, as reflected in Article 55.5 of the status of workers (ET), and that violates a fundamental right and therefore implies compulsory readmission in exactly the same working conditions that belong before.
The only way you will be paid for anything that is not to ask for what you owe. If you decide to sue, and the company would be insolvent (in the worst case), you would pay the wage guarantee fund (FOGASA), both debt and salary and compensation, if any. There are legal ways for you rather than pay the employer FOGASA 100%, or else he, his spouse with his own money by seizure of personal property, as when declared insolvent employers, using crude methods. Nevertheless, the vast majority of employers opt for this type of strategy because they know that for every employee that they will demand 10,000, to spend "all of the subject."
In short, if you owe money and demands on time, always you will be paid part of the debt (at least 120 days' wages) of the wage guarantee fund, but maybe the whole and also copper with 10% annual interest moratorium, according to article 29 of the Workers' Statute.
A common example is that you have to much money, more than you think because you have applied a state convention , category, salary tables incorrect or backward, or even that they lack a plus mandatory. In these cases you could charge the wage gap of 12 months and all within the same application and in the same trial. You can collect even having signed all payroll and even after you've gone or haberte cast. Also charged more strikes because it is calculated based on the correct salary to leave the judgment.