World & Business -
Wednesday, 08 August 2012 15:53
We leave the day's headlines, the most important of the day, to keep you informed until the last minute.
- Brussels could give support to Bankia "within days"
- 75% of agreements in breach of the covenant and union wage CEOE
- Investors collected profits and loses the 7,100 Dow points
- The Spanish bond plays the 7% and the premium exceeds 550 points
- Unions raised a referendum on the settings
- ICBC, China's largest bank, will open at the Gran Via in Barcelona
- Bill Gross to Investors: "Keep out of Europe"