Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 12:52|
"The Atlantic", the famous American magazine, has published a list of 10 Internet companies have more income. Based on data given by "Paid Content".
There is no doubt that Facebook is the Internet company with more fans in the world, but when it comes to income, the company was ranked the eleventh.
Or Twitter, or Tumblr, not on the list of 50 companies online that have more income. So one of things because the company can feel proud Zuckerberg, is because it is the only social network that appears in the list of 50 most profitable companies have online.
Publication of this list is very complicated, as many companies do not provide economic data, and many are mere estimates.
The list of Internet companies that has more benefits than Facebook is:
The rest of the list up: Yahoo, WPP, Thomson-Reuters, Tencent, Microsoft
And in the eleventh position we find Facebook