Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:01|
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, here we present you who are the most charge in the government, or put another way, who paid more.
Here's a brief summary of how much political cost us the 12 most expensive . Things inexplicable as a mayor charged more than the president of the government, or that the taxes we all pay, instead of passing on police, teachers , teachers, doctors, nurses. etc. which are the basis of what we call the welfare state, go into the hands of, for instance, Carlos Divar, suspected of spending money in Marbella still do not know why.
The chart above is the evolution of minimum wage is only the minimum amount of money that workers are legally social sectors, industry, social. Most of us love that wages rise steadily, but as we see this happen to only a privileged few.
What do you think? ¿There are plenty leftover political or police? ¿Leftover political Sobran scholarships (reduced by 530 million) ?