Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 16:09|
How many safe payment methods do you know? and really, how many of them are safe? In Definanzas.com we speak of the three methods you can use insurance through the network without involving you any inconvenience.
Visa Card: A card each time they give us more possibilities to make our payments without carrying any cash, just need to know the pin code and have a hand Dni to make many purchases anytime. You'll have to keep in mind if you have a credit card or debit card and the characteristics of each.
In the video we show you will see one of the ads that have drawn attention to Visa and the services it offers to all its customers:
Bank Transfer: When it comes to bank transfer we mean the order of movement of money to be made from one bank account to the account of another person, that is, from a payer to the recipient. Transfers can do it out online or at the bank.
PayPal: Having a PayPal account to make payments so as to charges is completely safe. This system is completely safe and you will see that if you do have an account completely strict procedure for testing whether you yourself who is doing the paperwork.
What other methods or features appeal to you?