Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 10:48|
Rajoy cuts have to ask the Spanish population, if we could cut from other sites, as chairs of the conference, How many politicians does Spain have? How much cost us our representatives? Is it true that we are the European country with more political? We will try to answer all these questions, with the help of political scientists and sociologists.
90% of political scientists think that politicians can not live without, and that what is needed is a real democracy, but is it just the salary and allowances that a Member takes on average? 2,813 euros plus plus more charges, this is the average salary, Vicente Martinez Pujalte, Deputy People's Party said in an interview in a national media is not an exaggerated salary and he soon took on more in the private sector where was.
Of course the deputies from different provinces of Madrid and not have to travel there, they have to pay for accommodation, either a house or rent or buy, or hotel accommodations, as Meritxel Batet, also made statements for Telecinco , said it was normal for any private company that command them to any of its employees out of town had to, but is that a private company?
According to a study that is being questioned and is being investigated: Spain has more political police, doctors and firefighters together. Public functions amounted to 445,568, the largest number of the European Union, while the amount of workers in the three sectors is 339,821. Here you have a chart illustrating what is being put into question in a media.
Of course, their salaries, their diets, their stories, their quarters, leaving the pocket of each of the Spanish, the debate is whether in this time of crisis we should reduce the number of trade or reduce his salary.