Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Thursday, 26 July 2012 11:06|
We all know that political language is what our leaders use to add confusion, not really create special jargon, as such, but use general language in a particular form of communication: political communication.
Since the economic crisis started in our country we have heard everything from 'economic downturn' (Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero) to the famous 'perfect storm' of Rodrigo Rato. All we hear about 'creating an umbrella to ensure the stability of Greece', when really they mean: rescue.
The handling is language is everywhere, from advertising to media and, of course, politics. As seen in the video is not the same tell the people that are going to raise taxes they will do a reset. Political discourse is nothing but a speech of a strategic nature.
'Reforming the Public Pension System', that is, in crisis, ruling Workers Party Spanish Socialitas not say lightly that we will have to work longer in order to collect pensions, which are supposed to not go down, or freeze and which is then made by the legislature of Mariano Rajoy.
Are they trying to fool the public? Surely not.
King Juan Carlos also has given us phrases like: 'We need rigor, reliability and exemplary' What our king dealt with this? After all what happened, that if it looks like a joke.
In the end, no matter what they say or what we say, because the economic situation is the same, we have raised taxes, staff salaries have been frozen (not to mention layoffs) ... and everything that we told you about called ' snip Rajoy '. There are no traps or cardboard, there are no political language, it only here and only the language of the pocket.