Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:59|
In the U.S., England and Japan have the most ridiculous security while vigorous in the world, millions of dollars invested in the safest places in the world.
1. Fort Knox: This fort has vaults everywhere you can find 5 billion in gold bullion, but this Electrified trendrás pass go, security codes and if you can take the gold, be very careful when you go because there will be 30,000 military Fort Knox anxious waiting.
2. Svalbard Global Seed Vault: an archipelago in the Arctic Spitsbergen is an island where a dome made spatially if the apocalypse came tomorrow. This could protect us from a nuclear explosion, earthquake. etc. but is 650 miles south of the North Pole, surrounded by hundreds of miles of ocean.
3. Cheyenne Mountain: Amazing Nagasaki atomic bomb would explode masde 1400 times to break the door of this fortress. At the time was used as host U.S. missile.
4. Iron Mountain: At 200 feet below the ground is iron mountain. Do not know exactly elnombre owners of this fort, but it is believed that many major companies such as Warner Brothers, the Smithsonian Institution and Corbis
5. Federal Reserve Bank of New York: We know how Americans are, as to protect their gold in the Federal Reserve, is 80 meters below ground, solid rock surrounded on all sides, and supervised by a fleet of expert marksmen. And last but not least, the 540,000 gold bars are locked behind a steel door 90 tons.
6. Granite Mountain: This is the genealogical library of the Mormon Church since 1965, protected by armed guards and a door that protects 14 tons of nuclear disasters and explosions.
7. Teikoku Bank, Hiroshima: The breeder company built it was the disaster of Hiroshima as a business opportunity, and build the dome.
8. Bank of England Gold Vault: Ma speuqeña that the Federal Reserve, but the British also have their gold safely.
9. Bahnhof and WikiLeaks in Stockholm: One of the oldest bunques world's nuclear explosion.