Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Friday, 20 July 2012 11:47|
Why and how we got to be 7 billion people? We explained in a video, short but enlightening through colored glasses of water, representing every continent, deaths and births.
He explains that in 1800 were approximately one billion people, but over time the technology, medicine, and all advances made by the human species, have the potential to extend life expectancy. While it is true that over time fewer fertilizations that does not mean that the world's population will continue growing in coming years.
What is the problem that at the end of this century we are 10 billion people? Have we run out of food, energy and any of the resources we have now, like water? In the video the conclusion is that, but we will not be as dramatic, but we must take into account climate change .