Latest in the Section
- Happy World Internet Day
- Social Employee Engagement
- Paid Media: ¿Can’t buy me love?
- In search of the 'Top of mind' through the contents
- Peter Mark: "If you want to change the world, change the way you buy"
- Creative Territory sitting on pink armchair in the # TcDesayunos
- Whip or culture?? The art of motivating a team
- Social TV, fashion or reality?
- Trends: Is the 'Showrooming' unstoppable?
- Tips and tricks to save and make ends meet come alive
Popular in the Section
- Loans Junta de Andalucia
- I need $ 3,000
- 2010: the year of Facebook
- Euribor 2010
- Ambush Marketing: Ethics VS. Effectiveness
- Caja Murcia, Caja Granada, Sa Nostra, Caixa Penedes perform a cold fusion
- Measure and Analyze: Find the ideal KPI
- Forecast Euribor July 2010
- A bad example of Social Media: Chase Community Giving
- Holy Week 2011
|World & Business - Finance|
|Friday, 13 July 2012 11:27|
Since the announcement of cuts in Spain officials take to the streets to protest, standing war from all the Spanish provinces, officials are already calling these cuts abusive as "official-phobia '.
Public employees will suffer the biggest change in their contractual terms of the history of Spain. Look at them one by one:
According to the Treasury all these cuts will save 6.315 million. While the government seeks all kinds of ways of reaching the minimum savings or spending also requires us from Europe, the Spanish struggle for social rights and mobilized to support the various sectors, as not only the officials are going to affected by so-called " 10 recortazos Rajoy '.
There have been demonstrations and more protests are planned in Spain, of all public officials and those who support the sector. The Civil Service unions UGT, CCOO CSI-F and have called for today in Madrid and concentrations in all workplaces in the whole general government (central, regional and local) regulations during breaks mid-morning and shift to protest new cuts affecting the collective.
Some of the unions have already stated that these cuts are unfair not only useless, and call for protests on 19 July. Mendez and Toxo predict a "hot autumn".