Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Psychology|
|Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:59|
Sleepwalking, video. Walking asleep. Causes, symptoms, treatment in Psychology we tell you more about this disorder of sleep .
Sleepwalking occurs because the capacity of the brain to regulate sleep-wake cycles are immature. Sleepwalking is more common in children but adults can also occur in diseases such as epilepsy or high stress level.
Sleepwalking disorder belongs to the group of parasomnias. It occurs in slow wave sleep. Of all sleep disorders (such as night terrors or nocturnal enuresis) is sleepwalking may be at increased risk of accidents, injuries to the person who walks asleep, hence the need to diagnose and treat the problem.
Environmental information to medical or adult child's behavior can help the doctor to make a diagnosis of sleepwalking. In more difficult cases may require consultation with a sleep specialist and a sleep test called polysomnography.
Go to the doctor to examine the case and if necessary take action against anxiety drug or therapy is recommended hypnosis and feedback.
It is recommended
If a person suffering from sleepwalking