Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Psychology|
|Saturday, 08 January 2011 10:17|
Emotional intelligence, 10 keys, emotional intelligence can be learned and improved. In Depsicología what you have.
Dan Bobinski and leadership training expert, says in an article published in Issues menagement, that emotional intelligence can be learned. In several studies have shown that the greatest difference between average leaders and are rated to have higher levels of emotional intelligence .
What is emotional intelligence?
It's an ability that allows us to perceive, understand and control our emotions and feelings of others.
The figures are right Dan Bobinski, more than 2 / 3 of the difference between the average professional and is rated in levels of emotional intelligence and when we talk about leaders argos holding high the difference is even larger.
Bobisnki Dan says that although there are complex and profound concepts that could be studied to better understand what is emotional intelligence, there are ten keys that can help improve emotional intelligence.
If you want a test guideline for how emotional intelligence you click on the image.
You may also want