Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Thursday, 16 September 2010 08:43|
Meat lasagna recipe for celiac. Today I bring you a delicious meat lasagna recipe for all those people who suffer from celiac disease.
It is ideal for home visits when, it is also nutritious and healthy as it is made with gluten free ingredients.
Gluten free pasta:
Gluten free pasta: First sift the flour without gluten, add the whole egg, two egg yolks, salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix until the dough is combined and allowed to stand for an hour. Roll out and cut sheets and bake in a pan of salted water for 5 minutes. Then drain and let cool in a bowl with cold water.
Tomato sauce: Wash tomatoes well and chop and put in a frying pan with half the butter. Simmer about 15 minutes and season with salt, pepper and sugar if necessary. Go through the food mill and add the remaining butter.
Filling: Heat a little oil in a pan and saute diced meat both. Add the onion, saute and add the carrot. Cook, season and reduce, remove and pass through the carving machine. Bring it back to the pan and mix with salsa and smooth part of the dl. Milk.
Bechamel sauce: Melt the butter in a pan, add the cornmeal and cook. Then pour the milk and stir with a whisk until it starts boiling. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Mounting: spreadable butter a baking dish and place alternate layers of pasta and filling. Cover with bechamel sauce mixed with tomato sauce, grated cheese and just grill.