Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Monday, 06 September 2010 22:10|
El Mir 2011, changes, dates of submission of the request, calls plazas MIR 2011.
MIR test in Spain is needed to enter medical specialties. Physicians preparing for the MIR has behind him many hours of study and illusions. In Demedicina we remember all medical graduates who are preparing the MIR 2011.
The MIR stands for Internal Medical Resident. The MIR is a training course of between three and five years of medical graduates and is done working in the public hospital under the supervision of experienced physicians.
The various specialties of medicine has a place in the MIR. To access this course has previously adopted a test that also takes the same name MIR.
The call is annual, such opposition is a test known for its high level of demand, it takes many hours of study, will and talent to achieve exam to MIR.
As published in the BOE on August 7, 2010.
2010 MIR data are there 45% of residents in Spain are foreign graduates.
According to the Confederation of Medical Unions (CESM), there is a lack of proportion between the number of places offered and the number of people opting to these places, between Spanish and foreign (EU and non EU).
This year medical graduates from outside the European Union will have more difficulty accessing the MIR examination and secure a place. The Ministry of Health has provided two key measures
Why should the increase of foreign persons who are submitted to MIR?
In Demedicina we care about your opinion, have you submitted or are preparing to MIR 2011 MIR?, If you want to leave a comment. Thanks for reading Demedicina.com