Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Sunday, 18 July 2010 21:50|
What is pyorrhea?
Pyorrhea, periodontitis or periodontal diseases are diseases that affect the tissue surrounding the teeth or held in the jaws. In Demedicina talk about pyorrhea or pariodontitis.
Pyorrhea called Periodontitis and periodontal diseases involve inflammation of tissues and are caused by bacteria. Depending on the degree of damage are called:
Redness and swelling of the gum
Bleeding gums when brushing teeth
Increased tooth sensitivity, when you take something cold bothers you.
Receding gums, optically you think about having their teeth longer.
Mobility of teeth
The gums are bothering you burning
Appearance of boils on the gums.
Causes of pyorrhea and periodontal diseases
These are diseases of infectious nature. Caused by bacteria. These bacteria live in our mouth around the teeth. If not eliminated properly gain access to the space between the tooth and gum and can colonize the space growing, multiplying and causing inflammation reactions characteristic of these diseases.
There are factors that contribute bacteria to multiply and are stress and snuff . A good dental hygiene and regular visits to your dentist is the best prevention.
In Demedicina we care about your opinion. If you have ideas or suggestions you can leave your comment. Thanks for reading Demedicina.com