Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Sunday, 21 December 2008 21:21|
Sex occupies a very important part in our lives regarding our health, so people with chronic illness among which can include heart disease, diabetes or current asthma, may have pain or fatigue, which can hinder a healthy sex life, researchers say.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers tips on how to enjoy sex, despite having a chronic illness and these suggestions are:
It is very important to consider at what time of day people affected by these chronic diseases are more healthy or who have more energy, to try to have sex this time around, which would represent the most appropriate according to their health condition.
Try to get plenty of rest and in turn tend to feel as relaxed as possible, to enjoy without reaching the limits or excesses that would be harmful in these cases.
Avoid having sex within two hours after meals or in the states of fullness, which is detrimental to the health of any person in general.
If they are treated with medication taken for pain, try to take at least 30 minutes before sex.
Minimize consumption of alcoholic and non-smoking and snuff, as both can affect sexual performance.
Via | Cdaily