Society & You -
Monday, 01 October 2012 18:33
With sesame seed oil is extracted sesame and this must be purchased unrefined to benefit from all the properties it contains. It's great fighting and cracks trust in our skin causing this. Sesame seed is also known as sesame or Aljonjoli.
Here we discuss the properties of sesame oil and its nutritional information, apart from some details about this oil.
Which has the properties of sesame oil
- Revitalizes skin treatments and applied such as sagging.
- Also, you can use it as a hair mask, as it is very good against dryness.
- Latest studies are exploring its effectiveness as sunscreen UVB radiation. It is further believed that promotes natural tan and moisturizes the skin.
- Sesame oil is used by Ayurvedic medicine as it warms, nourishes the body and calms the nervous system much.
- It is a good remedy for cold feet. A curiosity: When you have cold feet, masajealos a couple of minutes a day with a few drops of this oil, which will cause us to have warm feet all day.
- Comes in handy for cracks in hands and feet, especially for those with the arrival of the cold season.
- It is widely used for rheumatic ailments.
- Contains phospholipids and lecithin, which is very good for memory.
- These fats, oil, are important for our body to make the number of youth hormones necessary.
- Anti cholesterol, lecithin and through polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Strengthens the nervous system through its contribution of Magnesium. It is believed that it helps restore mood in depressed people or mentally and physically tired.
- Helps relieve ear pain, especially when we feel cold.
Sesame oil: nutritional Report
- It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that are rich in omega 6.
- It contains lots of minerals, including zinc.
- It provides great amount of vitamin E which we all know is good against chronic inflammation.