Latest in the Section
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
- Will a President of the Internet?
- Plastering award BOBs 2013 Ukrainian blogger
- Chinese react to mastectomy of Angelina Jolie
- Activists occupy Parliament in Kenya
- Online Journalism in Nepal will be regulated
- Exploring the breasts to prevent Breast Cancer
- Trend Alert: The fashion of the crucifixes back in 2013
- Seduction Techniques: movements and dances that men go crazy
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 10:50|
In the perimenopausal age will undergo many hormonal disorders involving the appearance of irregular periods, heavy bleeding occur that can lead to iron deficiency anemia, so it is advisable to carefully look after the iron intake in our diet, as vitamin C , which is the vitamin that enhances the absorption of iron in plant foods plus absorption calcium for our body .
Two types of iron:
The non-heme iron. Absorption which requires the presence of vitamin C. And their sources are:
To obtain iron from these foods, it is necessary intake Vitamin C . These foods are peppers, citrus, cabbage, spinach, cauliflower and potatoes. Besides fruits like banana, mango, pineapple, melon and apple.
Heme iron: and whose absorption is assumed by the body without Vitamin C and are:
Other symptoms biochemist at the onset of menopause is the high "bad cholesterol", LDL, so using a good balanced diet and a good aerobic exercise , you should avoid increasing and in the event that already have it, try to lower it.
If after a continuous time with high cholesterol level, you have to go to see your doctor.