Latest in the Section
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
- Will a President of the Internet?
- Plastering award BOBs 2013 Ukrainian blogger
- Chinese react to mastectomy of Angelina Jolie
- Activists occupy Parliament in Kenya
- Online Journalism in Nepal will be regulated
- Exploring the breasts to prevent Breast Cancer
- Trend Alert: The fashion of the crucifixes back in 2013
- Seduction Techniques: movements and dances that men go crazy
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 14:43|
More and more people looking to have the perfect smile and for that, if you have not by nature, you have access to the braces. Today, they begin to have more children with braces and I ask, Do you think that is healthy or just a fad?
When we talk we focus on the orthodontic field of dentistry , that is, from treatment to prevention of anything related to teeth, gums, palate, etc.. Specifically, when it comes to braces, we mean everything related to the correction of teeth and bone malpositioning.
In many cases the use of orthodontics is related to aesthetics but few know the effects that can cause poorly positioned teeth or or those that do not fit the right way. For example, poorly positioned teeth prevent effective cleaning which means that may be lost more easily, which in turn can lead to cavities above or some type of periodontal disease. To all this we must add that causes extra stress on the muscles degenerate in headaches, neck or shoulders.
If we rely on all these issues can truly seem advisable to use child orthodontics, not as a preventive but as a concealer.
It is absolutely necessary to go to a specialist either in a dental clinic in Madrid or area that you reside, to check your child's teeth, if there are still baby teeth or the shape of the palate itself. Turn, will find that there are different types of braces, from the fixed to the reversible which can be removed when you eat.
In turn, if you choose fixed orthodontics can see that every time you have more possibilities to choose different types of braces, now there is still the traditional color is metallic, but also you have colored, ceramic or sapphire.