Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Health|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 16:41|
The cellulite while not a serious disease for our health, it does pose a problem, attractive to many people mostly women, which are effective treatments that seek to end it.
There is no treatment that is "bullet" to eliminate cellulite, but this is caused by the accumulation of fat under the skin forming what is known as "orange peel", but we can "fight" with various " tricks "and above all changing our habits.
Tips to combat and prevent cellulite:
Treatments for cellulite:
On the other hand we have to talk about methods that will not be as "natural" anti-cellulite creams or treatments such as mesotherapy, which consists in the application of injections in the skin, activating the blood circulation.
We usually get plenty of exercise to fight cellulite but not only to get in shape and lose extra pounds but it is important to use a good antiperspirant deodorant to avoid the smell!
Video of cellulite treatments:
Other items of interest in Viviendosanos: