As we are in autumn best way to stimulate the imagination of our children, with crafts related to the station to begin to understand their meaning and a colorful and fun truck, may be the best way to collect the falling leaves of trees in autumn.
Then to start a fun autumn to work:
Age: 5 or more
Parental supervision is recommended
What you need:
How could it?:
1. Cut the top of the cardboard box of cookies, leaving about 3 "in the box at the bottom.
2. Cut the sides of the box at an angle so that a measure 3 "tall and 1" across.
3. Cover the cardboard with blue felt using white glue Pritt.
4. Turn the felt-covered box and start side 1 "the short end, a tail of the big ship (support structure) is attached to the bottom. The balsa wood stick should protrude about 1" on the upper side of the box.
5. Pins with black paint and let dry.
6. Glue two sticks of balsa wood of moderate size, uniformly stacked on top.
7. Tape the box on the lower structure of the truck. The sticks should stand stacked on their sides when they stick to stick longer than size of the box should extend to support the wheel.
8. Cut leftover sticks at the bottom of the table and the two longer sticks should form a "T", which will bear the entire box of the truck.
9. Cut two sticks of regular size ice cream in half, take two halves and glue to adhere them to the cut ends to the legs of the wheelbarrow (see picture).
10. Attach the handles of the wheelbarrow to the hand, in the short end of the box.
11. Turn right side up truck use white glue Pritt glue and cotton balls.
12. Use tissue paper to wrap into square pieces to wrap gluing cotton balls and then to the truck.
We hope you enjoy this craft as a family and if they learn a lot more to keep playing and creating with your children can find on page Pegonautas.com, where they also have the opportunity to become part of their exclusive "Pegoclub" where they can create your own page, meet friends, have fun with "Pegojuegos and win many awards, eg, a Toshiba Laptop every week, the Hannah Montana movie from Disney and more.