Latest in the Section
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
- Will a President of the Internet?
- Plastering award BOBs 2013 Ukrainian blogger
- Chinese react to mastectomy of Angelina Jolie
- Activists occupy Parliament in Kenya
- Online Journalism in Nepal will be regulated
- Exploring the breasts to prevent Breast Cancer
- Trend Alert: The fashion of the crucifixes back in 2013
- Seduction Techniques: movements and dances that men go crazy
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Wednesday, 02 June 2010 08:03|
How to relieve knee tendinitis. The tendinitis of the knee at first relieved by rest and intake of NSAIDS, but in some severe cases need to go to rehab.
What is essential in relieving the discomfort is to determine where is the knee problem, so we can proceed to seek a specific solution.
On the other hand, the complete physical therapy, exercise, massage and electrical muscle stimulation is effective in treating knee tendinitis. But it is essential to correct the bad habits that generated the problem, and consequently the inflammation of tendons.
The most used drugs for pain relief are: ibuprofen, naproxen, paracetamol and aspirin. On the other hand many people need a infrapatellar band, which helps support the tendon and relieve pain.
Cortisone injections are often given by a physician in severe cases of chronic tendinitis of the knee.
Tips to relieve knee tendinitis:
"Sitting supports the foot on the floor and raise the tip supported keeping the heel, without lifting the heel knee rotates inward and outward.
-Apply ice to the affected area, the cold helps to reduce inflammation, but try to wrap the ice in a thick towel.
Related: 10 Solutions for leg pain