Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Thursday, 25 March 2010 08:16|
Mammary dysplasia and symptoms. The symptomatology of mammary dysplasia is characterized by pain and the appearance of nodules, and less common is nipple discharge.
The pain in the breasts is the most common symptom, this becomes more intense with the proximity of the rule and is diminishing when the menstrual discharge occurs.
In the case of nodules, these are not always related with the onset of pain or the intensity. In many cases occur in women who have no other symptoms and disappear with the progression of the menstrual cycle, resurgent in the following months.
Finally, the nipple discharge is due to the proliferative and secretory activity of breast involution. When it happens on a particular pathology, stroke pathological spontaneous, bloody or clear.
Other symptoms of mammary dysplasia are:
• premenstrual breast discomfort.
Related: breast dysplasia what is it?