Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Wednesday, 16 January 2013 12:00|
One of the major concerns of women who want to heat the sexual life and test the sex is related to anal hygiene, as well as moral and religious issues.
These ancient beliefs make some people understand this sexual practice as wrong and relate health problems such as hemorrhoids, cancer, fecal incontinence and pain obviously. You have to respect the opinion of each and know the myths and truths related to sex anal.
Then I leave you with some c onsejos health and hygiene to begin this practice safely:
As for hygiene, we recommend you go to the bathroom to relieve yourself before performing sex anal and avoiding embarrassment in bed. In the shower, clean the area well to ensure that they prepared for the special night.
The same is true in touch with the lips or tongue, or penis needs cleaning or use protection such as condoms made especially for sex oral.
After the relationship ended, clean your vagina with soap and water, your child should urinate after intercourse to clear the urethra and then wash the penis.
Condoms are your best allies to avoid health problems related to the practice of sex anal, avoid friction, contamination of the sexual organs by