Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Monday, 15 October 2012 11:00|
Here we explain some of the products contained a cigarette, and that together form a pretty lethal cocktail for the body of the smoker.
Nicotine is the chemical that engages and makes smokers smoke again and again. Is responsible for the increase or decrease of neurons in the brain called dopamine and noradrenaline. These hormones decrease rapidly after a cigarette, the smoker is irritable, bad mood and anxiety, which is why they are so addictive and that smoking a cigarette again will return the euphoria and good humor.
The tar when smoked inhaled and deposited in the lungs to be highly carcinogenic, is actually a cause of cancer.
The cigarette also contains carbon monoxide, which prevents the binding of oxygen to hemoglobin in the blood, which causes the oxygen flowing through the body is not sufficient. That is why women smokers are jeopardizing the baby's health.
Oxidant gases are gases that react with oxygen, which in turn causes the blood in the arteries and veins are more likely to clot, increasing the likelihood of suffering a heart attack. Benzene is used to make gasoline.