Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 09:00|
Know Coconut Water? It is a well-known beverage in some countries and areas generally associated with Caribbean, the good rest and holidays. But the water of coconut (most often named as "coconut agüita" has benefits that go beyond the image of "happy holidays", so I invite you to know her a little better.
We're talking about a liquid coconut that has not yet reached its maturity. It has the advantages of a natural isotonic beverage, full of vitamins and nutrients rich among them, I can highlight important contribution of potassium, calcium and magnesium. To them, organic compounds are added with particularly beneficial properties that stimulate growth and are capable of dramatically improve your health.
The water of coconut is a completely free choice of chemicals and some mothers, under rigorous approval of their respective pediatricians, choose to give it to their babies. Similarly, some pregnant women make the choice to drink coconut water, especially in trying to choose a natural aid for relief of digestive problems during pregnancy.
As mentioned before, as in the case of infants, it is essential and in my opinion emphatic condition, the fact that a professional endorse that option.
I pause to mention in particular the importance in this respect of a natural coconut water, I mean especially lauric acid, which is the same as there is milk in human breast.
Consult your doctor and find out more, believe me it's worth.