Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 09:00|
Life in greater or lesser extent is filled situations are not always easy to carry. Usually the problems are being solved slowly sometimes alone and sometimes because we have our part to eradicate them. Anyway always present in our lives.
The real problem comes when we are overwhelmed by them and even when we adopt the wrong attitude to face them. This is when we need to make a small break in our lives to determine whether the philosophy that we are facing the events that happen to us is correct.
Maybe it's always good to have on hand the proverb that says "If you worry about what solution? And if you do not have it, why worry? "This saying is real and absurdly absurdly say because it is so natural that sometimes we fail to understand this simple philosophy. Worrying too much about what haunts us all we will do is restarnos energy and serenity to help us make the right decision to face.
Ideally we disconnected while at work, with our family, and so on. Take 20 minutes or half an hour a day to stop and calmly weigh what happens to us objectively, think calmly at our options and finally make a firm decision on how to address the issue. After that the rest is to run our decision and forget the rest. Ramble thousand hours on the same subject is the worst enemy of the human mind and the best friend of stress.