Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 10:30|
There are truths that even if it costs you to believe, are true and there is no turning back. In this case, the excess water consumption, can provoke an overdose.
Although not very common, but it happens, the huge amounts of water, have a flood effect in the body. So, if your body receives more water than you need, the blood is diluted and the levels of sodium and potassium decreased significantly. All this leads to no good performance and suffer headaches, fatigue or cramps.
There is also a compulsive use of water, this is potomania. It happens when a person drinks even if not thirsty and become addicted forever. It is when a person swallows water at all times and thinks that drinking more water, more benefits. And this is not true.
Each person has special requirements and different. Obviously the most normal and helps them stay healthy as a whole, is drinking two to three liters of water per day.
Now if you notice that your body always needs liquid notes as you dehydrated, then go to a doctor and do a query. It may be a symptom of diabetes or simply can not organize and control of all your daily water!
Then, you must be attentive to the needs of your body and check that what you are giving, is what you asked, in the amount just and necessary.