Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 04:16|
Undoubtedly, to get pregnant experience a series of changes in the body and that occur at different stages of pregnancy , but also also occur in how we act and especially in our state of mind. In Pregnancy 10 we speak now of the mood swings in pregnancy.
Usually when talking about the early symptoms of pregnancy , is often spoken of dizziness, you notice that our breasts have grown a bit and we're more sensitive, but in addition we also have to add that hormones are responsible for our state mood will change as our pregnancy develops.
Mood in pregnancy
Why do we change the mood during pregnancy?
How to control mood swings in pregnancy:
You must be careful with the mood swings that are very persistent and do not take lightly if you see you last longer than two weeks as it may need psychological help while a small percentage of women suffer from depression during pregnancy.
Video on the mood swings in pregnancy:
Other items of interest in Embarazo10: