Society & You -
Pregnancy &amp; Parenting
Thursday, 09 August 2012 04:18
While we know of the benefits of music therapy for children , or how well you can leave the music to sleep , it seems that during pregnancy it is good not only for us to relax listening to our music but also the fetus benefits from it and in fact sometimes even respond, even in their own way. In Embarazo10 we speak now of the benefits of music in pregnancy.
Being pregnant is important that not only seek to look after our food or our body, but we should also notice the fact of being calm and relaxed and the nerves will not be a good idea and in fact may ultimately affect the baby. The music can have the relaxing effect of which I speak and will be one of its main benefits.
Music in pregnancy benefits:
- Not only music is a good thing when we're pregnant, but talks about or is something that our baby may hear and give it a special contact with the outside, not yet known.
- Especially after the week 16, in which the fetus responds to sound stimuli not yet understood, it will be good to put some music on a daily basis and that will somehow establish a special bond with our baby.
- Thus, it appears that the music will benefit not only the link you mentioned but can also get to make their development, intelligence or creativity.
- In fact it is said that at 33 weeks the baby can recognize a particular song or even continue their pace. According to a study, if repeated many a song or melody during pregnancy, once the baby is born can pay attention and calm down to hear the song.
- On the other hand, and I repeat, is the function of relaxing music and not just for mothers but also for babies. In some cases, given the babies to move far from the fifth month of pregnancy and can sometimes become somewhat "upset" the way they are placed.
- If you feel your baby move too and even hurt you depending on how it is positioned, you can try to put some soft music and stretch on the bed and notice how your body relaxes and also your baby will fall asleep so that will not move so quickly.
What music do you listen during pregnancy?
- Soft music, music "chill out" or some pieces of classical music ideal for listening to when we're pregnant, but can not say that other styles of music are not beneficial or actually causing your rhythm with the baby responds occasionally.
- What we have to bear in mind is listening to music at a volume that is not too high, since apparently the amniotic fluid may act, at times, how sound amplifier.
- Nor is it advisable to choose the fact of songs with melodies and discordant notes that can alter us to us and the baby.
- Finally, it is best to choose albums or music also includes nature sounds as well as relax much more will be very good for the baby who will listen and begin to relate to a extorno that after going to know when it was born.
I leave you video of the benefits of music:
Other items of interest in Pregnancy