Society & You -
Pregnancy &amp; Parenting
Sunday, 05 August 2012 06:05
The multiple pregnancies are those that occur when the uterus to develop two or more fetuses, which in most cases is a "surprise" for parents who do not expect to have two or more children at once, so being all spending should be noted that there are economic aid. In Embarazo10 see now what the financial aid for multiple births.
But the truth is that there are palpable differences rather than on the fact having twins , do not be the fact that it is a common case of multiple pregnancy (because there are also other triplets and more) that need aid (not to be confused with aquell famous "check-Baby" ) to care for two babies who have had if only awaited the arrival of one.
Financial support for multiple births
Children receiving aid:
- Social Security is responsible for granting support for multiple pregnancies, which are awarded not to the parents or mother, but are aimed at children who were born in the pregnancy and that always two or exceeding this amount.
- If any of the children has a disability of 33%, in that case also charged double the aid is generally granted for multiple births.
- Children must be born in Spain. For Spanish babies born abroad must show that the child has been integrated immediately in a family residing in Spanish territory.
- If the parents live together get the help for the children without any problems, but when not living together is the mother who receives the amount of aid on behalf of children.
Amounts and payment of aid:
- The benefit consists of a single payment, which amount shall be:
- 2565.60 euros for births of two children and comes in 4 installments.
- 5131.20 euros for the delivery of three children and comes in 8 monthly installments.
- 7696.80 euros for the delivery of four or more children and 12 mensualides.
Documents to apply for aid for multiple births
In all cases:
- National identity of the father and mother. If they are foreigners, residence card or residence permit for you.
- Family Book card is not updated or working dependent children of foreign residents in Spain.
- Certificate of the City Council concerning the habitual residence of the parents.
If you are in one of these situations:
- In cases of divorce or separation and if final judgment has been to present "evidence of the judgment" if the same were assigned custody of the children, and "testimony of the legalization agreement" if that is where you assign the care and custody.
- If you are in the process of separation or divorce, will present "evidence of judicial approval of provisional measures" agreed in the care and custody.
- In the case of de facto separation, documents establishing that fact.
Compatibility of this financial aid:
Video on pregnancy multipes:
Other items of interest in Embarazo10: