Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Pregnancy &amp; Parenting|
|Monday, 30 July 2012 09:37|
That happens sometimes we just paint our nails and we must do something urgently we damaged the enamel. And is that however much to blow on anything, no one to dry the enamel quickly so there is no pegotones nails.
I usually go and eventually I have to touch up or repaint a nail that has been fatal.
Well if you did not know, there is a little trick very easy to dry nail polish quickly.
Wait a few seconds and as if by magic you will see that all nails have been dry and free of spoilage problems in handling the fingers.
Already wise this little trick to dry your nail polish quickly?
Another very easy is to freshly painted nails under cold water.