Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- Copy the look of the famous
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Fashion|
|Friday, 14 January 2011 08:10|
Shabby Chic, photos, how the style is Shabby Chic?, Photos and video.
Shabby Chic style is created by the decorator Rachel Ashell, is inspired by English country cottages. Shabby means sloppy, Shabby chic, is a rustic, romantic incorporating modern details create a stylish set.
A style where the charm, light, flowers and attention to detail stand out. In Espaciohogar , the Shabby chic.
Shabby Chic Style has the features of rustic or cottage English .
Crystal chandeliers or light colors. The lamp table with screens in light colors or patterns (stripes, flowers, romantic paintings in tones)
Shabby Chic Style is great for decorating because it uses both ancient and modern elements. Like any style has to fit the tastes of the individual.
The Shabby Chic is an elegant, bright, romantic and cheerful. If you do not fall into excess, and that using both colors white, pink, salmon, flowers and details can be for some people some "cheesy" or "like-pie Wedding "
The Shabby Chic is ideal for:
Do you like the Shabby Chic style?, If you want to leave your comment. Thanks for reading Espaciohogar
Source | casaoriginal.com /