Society & You -
Thursday, 09 August 2012 16:38
The decor of the bedrooms may be irrespective sometimes for the space we have available to decorate or how to distribute this. In the attic we have a clear limitation of space, but at the same time, allows us to decorate it with charm and style. Let's look now to secure attic bedrooms, you will love.
While decorating a loft bedroom can really tell with any decor, we have to talk that being located in this space, we can focus on full advantage of the light, thanks to the presence of roof windows or skylights and of course, the use of elements that are essential such as curtains attic .
Attic bedrooms with style
Opting for light colors:
- While I mentioned the importance of using light, taking advantage of sales ceiling is also important to use light colors for walls or for any decoration in general, as we see in the picture above, and that you allow the attic to look much bigger.
- In this photo we see more than one window, which is a real advantage given that a small space is well lit, but also those white and blue do nothing but add to an existing proposal and elegant.
Rustic decor with:
- On the other hand, it is noteworthy that many just do not have attics with a finish that may be as modern as the rest of the house, and while the beams and wood are elements and materials that are very present in this space, you can " take advantage "of it to have a rustic bedroom.
- Besides the wood inspire you already have with beams and dormer window, you can bet on a bed that has a simple style, and also contribute more rustic feel to the whole.
- In the picture above also opt for a chair, something classic, you can also place although perhaps with a sheath of another color convince you some more.
- This attic bedroom I love it, because not only has a very modern decorative style, but sometimes we see in a short space will be around.
- It is ideal as a sleeping youth and above all have completely renovated the ceiling and floor of wood or sheets that give a very modern touch. Also take advantage of the low wall that has to place a cabinet shelf on which to place books and everything needed for a room.
- Besides being a minimalist attic bedroom, we have to say is perhaps the simplest and best use of space that we all think.
- In fact it can be a bedroom "emergency" or a space for unexpected guests to have to accommodate that night.
- A single mattress and a lamp are the elements that make up this set, and also takes advantage of tones that rightly have been chosen to make it look more spacious.
Decorating vintage style:
- Personally, this room seems a little ornate, but certainly the most classic and vintage style is dominant.
- If you have a bed with a style similar to the picture and you want to take it, nothing better to upload it to the attic and turn it into a bedroom that has as much class as this.
- The success is, of course, in the colors chosen and they do that despite being a place full of elements can still see something broader.
Photogallery of other stylish sloping Bedrooms:
Video of how to decorate a stylish Bedroom Attic:
Other items of interest in Espaciohogar: