Latest in the Section
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
- Will a President of the Internet?
- Plastering award BOBs 2013 Ukrainian blogger
- Chinese react to mastectomy of Angelina Jolie
- Activists occupy Parliament in Kenya
- Online Journalism in Nepal will be regulated
- Exploring the breasts to prevent Breast Cancer
- Trend Alert: The fashion of the crucifixes back in 2013
- Seduction Techniques: movements and dances that men go crazy
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Fashion|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 14:08|
In Espaciohogar.com not want to lose the opportunity to share with you a unique opportunity for those who not only you enjoy the decor, if you like to spice up the kitchen. We present a contest that you can take a refreshing break for two at a spa-gourmet. Who does not deserve a break and the best care?
The competition that we present today is organized by Truvia, the 0 calorie sweetener that has the guarantee of the Sugar brand. Truvia has organized a contest through the Facebook social network where you can participate with all facilities, but for starters, let's talk about the awards.
You have at your disposal several awards as voted in the recipe you manage to present the Truvia Facebook page:
So that you will be aware of how the number of votes of the recipes, you can see the ballots through the ranking that is available in the application.
How to participate
For you to organize the contest Recipes Happy has started few days ago but you have until September 17 to choose your best recipe.
The only requirement is that you use the Truvia sweetener in your recipe must be in one of four categories: desserts, salads, drinks and main course.
Then we leave for a video so you can see all the instructions: