Latest in the Section
- Proposals and ideas for showing off your bathroom
- The Bolivian Evo Morales may be a candidate for reelection
- 10.6 seconds for posterity
- First Latin American Congress of living cultures
- More than 3,000 participate in ongoing massive data journalism
- Lebanon: strike the blogger for taking photos
- Angola: Government threatens to close media
- Petition the UN to investigate the elections in South Korea
- Nicaraguan law advocate violence against women
- Died Jorge Rafael Videla, the ideologue of the military dictatorship in Argentina
Popular in the Section
- Rockers Accessories for Summer 2011
- Autumn Winter Fashion 2010-2011: urban clothing and sensual TCN
- Overview of Technology for Transparency, Part VI
- Nutrinews INNEOV forum for bloggers | Register
- Ivory Coast: three journalists arrested for posting documents on the coffee and cocoa
- Copy the look of the famous
- Laos: Mekong Tourism Forum
- The five most beautiful football
|Society & You - Fashion|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 12:24|
Since the design so far has not changed kitchens in excess of the time. The innovation in this vital part of the house has not been as remarkable as in other rooms or areas of life.
All that we have to do with the conversation between Richard Nixon in 1959, U.S. Vice President and Nikita Khrushchev, Soviet premier at the time, for holding a fair in Moscow and which were set in a kitchen.
At that time, Nixon began to boast of the technology of the dishwasher, which existed at the time, and Soviet Premier was accused of materialism, he and all I had to do with the U.S., in addition, Khrushchev would said, are all the same, only you pretend to save on labor and if I had a machine capable of placing the food in your mouth and make swallowing utilizaríais.
The way to defend Nixon was: "This model is what we like, we innovate to make life easier for women."
Sincerely Nixon's argument was undoubtedly sexist, since this device makes life easier for any home user. Anyway Do you think we have evolved a lot in the kitchen? Whether you are cooking small or large, in 1960 and were the following:
Do you have other electrical appliances in the kitchen that are later and without that you can not live? We encourage you may tell us.