Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Tourism and Travel|
|Friday, 22 January 2010 08:45|
The four levels of the Eiffel Tower, the icon of the French capital offers different attractions depending on the level where you are. Three levels of increasing height, which is added to the zero level of the tower, where you'll find great attractions.
At the first level, 57 meters above the ground, you can access by lift or, if you have strength, climb 360 steps. At this level there is a historical museum where you can see different figures in world history by visiting the Eiffel Tower.
In this first level can also enjoy lunch or dinner at Altitude 95 restaurant with a wonderful view of the river Seine.
At the second level of the Eiffel Tower, 115 meters from the base, you sign up over 700 stairs from the first level or you can take the elevator again. There are in Jules Verne Restaurant. According to the experts in gastronomy, this is one of the best deals in the sector throughout Paris.
The third level, 274 meters, is ideal for a grand panoramic view of Paris, especially in the days of clear sky. Currently you can not get there by stairs.
Are the costs? Reaching the third level of the Eiffel Tower costs about 12 euros.
The fourth level of the Eiffel Tower is its own base. From there you can go to the Trocadero, stroll along the Champs Elysees and across the Arc de Triomphe. A great offer Parisian unfolds from the base of the tower and when you move away, if the sky silhouette cutting is another great show, one of the postcards of the city unforgettable light.