Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Television|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 02:30|
In 2014 they celebrated the fortieth anniversary of the Dungeons & Dragons game, a hobby that has captivated millions of people across borders generational and geographical to become a cultural phenomenon whose powerful influence has been felt throughout the years. Hence the importance of being prepared documentary about the game , because he wants to highlight its role in modern culture and highlight its rich heritage.
Dungeons & Dragons is more than a game, and that we know best players. D & D is a hobby that creates ties, meet people, build friendships, fosters creativity, imagination explodes, invites discovery. Around this game and have created a whole subculture communities.
Anthony Savini , James Sprattley , and Andrew Pascal are responsible for this documentary that aims to tell the true story of D & D without getting nothing out. Savini explains why it has been implicated in this film;
The documentary aims to do a cursory look at the history of the game from its humble beginnings in a basement of Lake Geneva (Wisconsin) to the heyday years of the company Tactical Studies Rules (TSR). Four decades covering the birth, growth and decline of an empire, remember that TSR over indebted and being bought by Wizards of the Coast. As the promoters say the documentary is a cautionary tale is that what begins as a game among friends, a team, a creative company ends up being a tangle of litigation caused by treachery, arrogance, stupidity and mismanagement.
He has interviewed key figures in the early days of D & D and Gail Gygax, co-creator widow of Gary Gygax game, Ernie Gygax, Peter Adkison, founder of Wizards of the Coast, Alexis Ohanian, co -founder of Reddit, Megarry David, creator of Dungeon!, Ta-Nehisi Coates, senior editor of The Atlantic, the game designer and educator Nicholas Fortugno and many historians, experts in popular culture and, of course, players. While continuing with that part of the work is also responsible for collecting all the footage possible. With so much information that can be calculated finish the documentary in 2014, would be a nice birthday present. You can follow the evolution of the documentary on Facebook and Twitter .