Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Television|
|Wednesday, 01 August 2012 00:00|
The famous animation studio Ghibli offers a trailer for his first foray into the real image . This is a short called Tokyo Kyoshinhei or Arawaru (Giant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo), this short will be presented at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo as part of the sample "Anno Hideaki Tokusatsu Hakubutsukan Kancho" (Museum Special Effects done by Hieaki Anno) which remains open from 10 July to 8 October.
The piece was created by Hideaki Anno, the renowned director of Neon Genesis Evangelion, and duration, not yet confirmed, will range between five and ten minutes. The direction has fallen short in Shinji Higuchi, author of the storyboards of Evangelion and one of the leaders of the sample.
The technique used is an homage to the Japanese tradition of tokusatsu , kind of success and influence in the country of the rising sun. Anno has stated that the project uses computer images but if you use techniques such as thumbnails. At Giant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo are the creatures of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind by Hayao Miyazaki, Ghibli co-founder, and in which Anno participated as an animator, a work inspired him to create the warriors of Evangelion . Do you notice the resemblance between the great warriors? Are unmistakable.
The question is if this little experiment opens the door to a new era in Ghibli Will they try to make it short like this? Do you decide to make a film? So far the study has focussed solely on the animation taking into Hayao Miyazaki's greatest asset and creative business. The veteran director is preparing a new film inspired by the biography of Jiro Horikoshi (1903-1982), aeronautical engineer, creator of the Mitsubishi A6M Zero fighter plane that was used during the Second World War and was instrumental in the attack on Pearl Harbor.