Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Television|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 01:45|
The TNT has given the green light to produce a television pilot based on the novel The Last Ship by William Brinkley, a post-apocalyptic drama written in 1988 which will feature Michael Bay and executive producer. Again, Michael Bay, the man responsible for Con Air, The Island and the saga Transformers , a director unable to maintain a fixed plane, tending to move the camera from side to side and obsessed with making shots from all angles. A man who thinks the film is a roller coaster and its mission is not to lull the viewer. I will not deny that he has done well but the quality of their work leaves much to be desired.
The TNT should be looking for a new success for your grill now that The Closer, the series star, farewell forever. Not that things will go wrong at the chain, some series as Rizzoli & Isles, Leverage, Southland and Franklin & Bash kept hearing good data but their commitment to science fiction, Falling Skies , has not reaped the expected success and have yet to see the performance of the new proposals: Dallas, Perception and Major Crimes.
If we ignore what it says Michael Wright, president and head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies, The Last Ship is shown as a product of the most desirable:
The plot of the novel is very attractive Brinkley, after a global catastrophe almost the entire population of the planet is dead, but the crew of a naval destroyer survives. This group will accept the new reality as they are probably the only survivors.
If the pilot convinced the chain ordered a season of The Last Ship. The truth is that it has great potential to reach our screens but despite the powerful backing of Michael Bay and its interesting starting point do not know if this is a worthwhile project.
Photo: Screen Crush